You say you wander your own land
But when I think about it
I don't see how you can
You're aching, you're breaking
And I can see the pain in your eyes
Says everybody's changing
And I don't know why
So little time
Try to understand that I'm
Trying to make a move just to stay in the game
I try to stay awake and remember my name
But everybody's changing
And I don't feel the same
You're gone from here
Soon you will disappear
Fading into beautiful light
'Cause everybody's changing
And I don't feel right
So little time
Try to understand that I'm
Trying to make a move just to stay in the game
I try to stay awake and remember my name
But everybody's changing
And I don't feel the same
So little time
Try to understand that I'm
Trying to make a move just to stay in the game
I try to stay awake and remember my name
But everybody's changing
And I don't feel the same
Oh
Everybody's changing
And I don't feel the same
^keane, how oh how do we meet up?: )
haay, change sucks. there are too many things going on (and not going on) work-wise right now that i want to go all-out bratty and make like grumpy and dopey combined. but then i know i'll hate myself afterwards for whining, so wag na lang. rather, think.
reflect.
meditate.
breathe.
attempt one of those yoga poses. (or not.)
sing!
aaargh.
this isn't really the right song to express what i've been feeling lately, not the exact kind of change i mean, but it's right because it's what i want to sing now. simply because it's beautiful, and i will always spare some voice for keane (not that my voice has me going places, haha.).: )
No comments:
Post a Comment